Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back At It!

My posting has not been as consistent as I planned! I think this is due to my ridiculously long days. Still trying to find the balance of working long days, fitting in workouts, getting personal/house things done, preparing for meals for the week and getting sleep. Oh, and somewhere in there, trying to have a social life, which has been the first thing to suffer. Still working on balancing them all-hopefully soon! Nutrition hasn't been too bad this week--a few breakdowns in the sugar and alcohol department, but other than that not so bad. My goal this week is no more sugar fixes, no alcohol and consistently hitting the box. Last week was not good for working out. There's no need for me to stick to the diet and getting enough sleep if I don't do the workout part too. No more excuses! I spent five hours today prepping and cooking meals for the week, so I shouldn't have any excuses there. Now I just need to get my butt out of bed every morning to make the 6am class. I've decided to actually think more about making concrete goals and actually writing them down and posting them on my walls. Been thinking of them, but haven't had time to solidify.
Did have a confidence booster this week when I found out my body fat percentage went down 14% from my fatty days about a year ago. Can't wait to see it drop more!

No comments:

Post a Comment